Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Stash

This is some material my mom pulled out of her stash to give to me at my last visit up north.


There is a bunch of various cuts and types of material, from flannel to terry cloth and from up to a few yards in a cut to some fat quarter size scraps. I am excited to get my hands into it and make some things. Up on the list is some hand towels/oven mitt combo for the kitchen. I also want to make Jay some black corduroy pants.

I also have some WIP I need to finish, some swap material I need to figure out what to make (though I have a couple ideas) and I need to finish buying material and get started on Halloween Costumes and Trick or Treat bags.

Guess I better get busy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel ya! I have A LOT to do in the crafty department!