It has been such a busy week and since I am not the greatest blogger, I failed to even write about what all was going on. So I guess a rundown is in order....
1. Jim and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on Tuesday the 1st of September. It is hard to believe that we have been married 8 years.. it has gone by so fast. Come October, we will have been together 16 years. There have been ups and downs, but that happens in any relationship. I consider myself very blessed to be married to the love of my life.
2. After posting the above on Facebook I had lots of well wishes of course... but the best was from my Mother-In-Law who posted that 8 years ago she gained a wonderful Daughter-In-Law. She is the best MIL anyone could have.
3. I closed a case for a client who was turning 18 this week... she started with me 5 years ago and went from an actively suicidal, depressed cutter to a lovely young woman, who has goals and visions for her future. It was the very first case that I ever have worked with exclusively that has been successful. I wish her the best of luck for her future.
4. Jim received a promotion at work that he has been working toward for quite a long time, he is now the branch manager of the Redford Location of the Harry J. Will Funeral Home. I am so proud of him.
1. Some sleep issues with Jay this week, some nights getting him to go to bed is a struggle. Once he is asleep is it not so bad, he generally sleeps all night unless he has night terrors.
2. Money issues as always.... it sucks to be barely making it some weeks.... hopefully Jim's raise will help ease that a bit.... and allow us to save a little.
3. Work is crazy busy as always lately.... and they keep adding more stuff for us to do. I seem to be always behind and it is stressing me out.
But all in all, it has been a great week. :)