Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deja Vu?

It was almost a year ago (either the 4th or the 5th) that I totaled my silver Pontiac Grand Prix. I have been driving Jim's Town & Country since and we bought an Explorer for him to drive. Last night as I was driving home from picking up the kids Tommi out of the blue asked my about my "broken white car"....

I wonder why it all of a sudden popped into her head? And....so close to a year later? Weird.......

So then we were doing homework and she had to make up a story that had a character that had to fix a problem.... and she made up a story about her Mommy was at home and had a broken car so she drove Daddy's car..... :) She just cracks me up sometimes....

2 comments:

T- said...

It is amazing the things they recall and when they recall them!

Heather said...

Aiden doesn't forget anything. It amazes me. Kids are wonderful :)