Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bookworm Meme

I was tagged to do this meme by Tara over at Too Much Perfection.

Here's what you do:

Grab the book nearest to you, find page 56. Go to the fifth line. Type it, and the few following. Of course, tell us the name and author of the book. Let us know if it's a good read, because we all need good reads!!

Here's mine:

ways they think of God and their country and their race. Their way can be just as right as your way. Remember that , and be glad you have a chance to choose the best of all ways.

That is from How to Behave and Why by Munro Leaf. I have not read the book yet, my mother just gave it to me over the Thanksgiving Holidays... well, she actually bought it for T and J but said I better read it first as it may be a little over their heads though it is a children's book. The author is better known for The Story of Ferdinand the Bull. Looks cute, so once I am done with all my sewing I will pick it up and read it.

Hmm.... who to tag, the people I know that read my blog have already played or been tagged....so I will just invite anyone that might come across this and find it interesting.